With more businesses embracing digital marketing, no one can question the unparalleled growth that the industry is enjoying today. Its growing popularity has also resulted in the rise of the average digital marketing salary in India. Professions such as SEO specialists, Social media managers, and web developers have emerged as some of the highest-paying jobs in the field.
Suffice to say, the scope of digital marketing in India has broadened immensely. So if you are thinking about enrolling yourself for an online digital marketing course, now would be as good a time as any.
This article will familiarize you with some prominent digital marketing jobs that are considered to be some of the highest-paying jobs in the country today.
So without much further ado, let’s get started.
Following are some of the highest paying digital marketing jobs in India
Search Engine Optimization Salary
On average, an SEO specialist’s salary in India, with less than 1 year of experience, is said to be Rs. 1,75,000 per year. An SEO specialist with less than 4 years of experience earns an average of Rs. 2,30,000 per year. Professionals with more than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average of Rs. 4,60,000 per year.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating quality SEO-friendly content
- Conducting keyword research
- Driving website traffic
- Spearheading on-site and off-site analysis
- Planning and Execution of link Building strategies
The average salary of a web developer in India is estimated to be Rs. 2 lakh per year for professionals with less than a year of experience. A Web Developers’s salary in India is estimated to be somewhere around Rs. 3-5 lakhs per year if they possess more than 2-3 years of experience.
- Development and testing of website applications
- Monitoring website traffic and overall performance
- Data integration from back-end services.
Social Media Marketing Specialist
The Average Social Media Manager’s Salary in India is estimated to be around Rs. 2,50,000 per year for entry-level candidates. On contrary, the Social Media Marketing salary in India, for professionals with less than 4 years of experience, is estimated to be around 3,50,000 per year. A Social media marketing specialist with 5-9 years of experience can take home an average salary of Rs. 7,00,000 per year.
- Creating and implementing social media marketing campaigns
- Monitoring activity across all social media accounts
- Creating engaging content
- Social media advertising costs auditing
- Promoting brand message
Search Engine Marketing Specialist
An entry-level Search Engine Marketing specialist can earn an average salary of digital marketing in India that roughly amounts to 2,80,000 per year. A Search Engine Marketing specialist with over 4 years of experience can earn an average of Rs. 3,60,000 per year. Specialists with 5-9 years of experience earn an average of Rs. 10 lakhs per year.
- Develop search engine campaigns
- Analyze and report performance of campaigns.
- Study website analytics.
- Determine and manage monthly campaign costs.
- Landing page optimization.
Digital Marketing Manager
When you consider digital marketing salary per month in India, this is the hottest position in the industry as of yet. The digital marketing manager salary in India, for entry-level candidates, is estimated to be Rs. 5,50,000 per year. A senior digital marketing manager with experience of 5-9 years is estimated to earn in the range of Rs. 7 lakhs to 10 lakhs per year.
- Perform data-driven analysis
- Create and launch email marketing campaigns
- Create and manage organic and paid online campaigns
- Cultivate a brand’s online presence
- Leverage web analytical tools to measure the performance of digital marketing tasks
- Manage relationships with other vendors and agencies
- Stay informed about current trends.
Marketing Automation Specialist
A marketing automation specialist with less than a year of experience earns an average of Rs 4 Lakhs per year. Automation managers with more than 2 years of experience can earn an average of Rs 6 lakhs per year.
- Conceive and execute marketing strategies
- Analyze prospect database
- Study campaign metrics
- Revise analytics procedure
Content Marketing Manager
An entry-level content marketing manager earns an average of Rs 4,79,323 lakhs per year. Professionals with less than 4 years of experience are estimated to earn an average of Rs. 5,13,369 per year. Professionals with experience ranging between 5-9 years earn an average of Rs. 8,18,583 per year.
- Create quality content
- Research subjects to conceive content topics
- Conceive and execute content marketing strategies
Digital Marketing Salary Guide: 10 Year plan
You can refer to the following table to get a clearer picture of where digital marketing salaries today stand with respect to an individual’s position and experience in the industry.
|Experience||Job Title||Salary Range Per Month|
|3-6 Months||Intern||Rs 5,000 – Rs 10,000|
|Year 1||Executive||Rs 15,000 – Rs 20,000|
|Year 2||Sr. Executive||Rs 30,000 – Rs 40,000|
|Year 3||Associate Lead||Rs 45,000 – Rs 50,000|
|Year 4||Team Lead||Rs 50,000 – Rs 60,000|
|Year 5||Associate Manager||Rs 65,000 – Rs 80,000|
|Year 6-10||Manager/C-Suite||Rs 1,00,000+|
What We Offer at MCTA
As Maharashtra’s Premier Digital Marketing Institute, MCTA has been a part of the digital marketing industry for almost 5 years now. As such, we’ve specialized in offering quality courses that cover all crucial elements of digital marketing in a bid to turn our students into formidable digital marketing experts in their own right.
We are home to talented professionals and instructors who possess the insight and experience needed to spearhead the wide range of online and offline digital marketing courses that set our students up for a promising future in the field.
With our Courses, you can expect:
- Both online and classroom training available
- 100 hours of practical-based training covering 25+ Modules.
- Hands-on experience on 30+ Digital Marketing Tools
- 1-year access to classroom + online training
- Exposure to 6 Industry Projects with live experience
- Access to the E-learning platform.
- Dedicated Placement Portal
- International Internship and Paid Internship with Placement Assistance.
At MCTA, we understand how massive Digital Marketing’s scope in India is and arm our students with the right skills and knowledge to better capitalize on this trend and secure high-paying jobs.