As a digital marketer, if you plan to help your clients improve their marketing strategies and increase ROIs, you will need some tools to help make things easier. With the right tools, you can keep your campaigns organized and make easy customizations.
So, here are 7 must-have tools that will help you make effective digital marketing campaigns:
- All-in-one Tool – Coshcedule
- CRM – HubSpot
- Design – Canva
- Email Marketing – MailChimp
- SEO – Yoast SEO
- Social Media Management – HootSuite
- Video Marketing – Viewbix
- Ubersuggest or Semrush for keyword research
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
The All-in-One Tool – CoSchedule:
The comprehensive content marketing tool helps make managing of tasks easier. Using this platform, you can create, schedule and post on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. You can also incorporate the platform into WordPress, making it an excellent tool compared to other platforms.
- Tracking multiple assignments by creating and assigning tasks
- Create and post social media creatives
- Free and simple to use
- Online support and customer service
- Easy metrics and monitoring of the success of the projects
- Social media reports with built-in analytics to offer crucial indicators
CRM – HubSpot:
One of the best platforms that marketing professionals use to help increase sales activities and to handle client contracts. With multiple interactive visual dashboards, you also have a birdseye view of the sales in the pipeline.
- Highly user-friendly
- Designed to provide a responsive user interface
- Keeping track of all transactions
- Has a built-in email automating system
- Live-chat features
- Visual and interactive dashboard
Designing – Canva:
Canva is considered to be the best-recommended tool for marketing teams to create visuals in multiple marketing initiatives. The best part of this application is that it offers professional design templates that allow users to produce graphic material without requiring a graphic designer.
You can make beautiful infographics that help captivate users with your designs to understand more about the products or services you are selling.
- Allows users to create templatized designs
- It has customized image-editing options
- Enhance design impact with free icons
Email Marketing – MailChimp:
MailChimp is known as one of the most comprehensive email marketing platforms that are programmed to help create professional emails that help engage customers and improve sales. The easy drag-and-drop emailer templates provide users to generate interesting emailers quickly. Moreover, the platform provides users with the option to manage and track multiple campaigns.
- Creating and saving email templates to save time when composing emails
- Helps in improving customer engagement
- The platform has its own photos and files that can be used to create beautiful email designs
- It can be used to make transactional emails, such as confirming order emails
- Analysis of audience activity and interactions because of integrated analytics solutions
SEO – Yoast SEO
Considered to be one of the most used WordPress plugins, Yoast SEO supports digital marketers optimize their websites to perform better in search engines.
Yoast SEO supports users by adding details such as submission of sitemaps, managing keywords, using webmaster tools, and creating content.
- Built-in description manager, content analysis
- Easy addition of keywords, snippets, and social media features, as well as managing duplicate content
- Allows users to write better quality content for all campaigns
- Automatically providing XML sitemaps for websites that helps search engines crawl better
- Protects RSS feed from content scrapers and plagiarism.
Social Media Manager – Hootsuite:
Hootsuite provides businesses with the opportunity to manage all their social media initiatives in one place. This platform lets you easily organize, create and coordinate social media campaigns. The platform also provides individual users with varying permission levels that restrict what can be accessed. These separate the organizational, team, and social media account levels.
- Monitors all social media account performances from one single platform
- Develops and manages social media ad campaigns
- Views and responds to customer messages from multiple social media accounts that are directed into the Hootsuite inbox
Video Creation – Viewbix:
This video creation platform helps businesses improve their social media game with video marketing strategy. The advanced video analytics details allow users to evaluate video strategies and performances to customize videos for better engagement.
You can also utilize the platform to detect the areas where most users find engaging and create meaningful content that resonates with your audience.
- Supports cross-platform distribution
- Provide links to videos
- Analysis of customer engagement and optimizing real-time campaigns
SemRush for keyword research
The digital marketing landscape has become highly competitive, so companies need to do everything possible to improve their presence on search engines. The best way to do this is with keyword research for SEO. Keyword research is the most important part of digital marketing when it comes to the Google search engine. But it can be quite daunting. It is keyword research that provides businesses with real-time trends and details about what interests their customers. So, the best tool to use for keyword research is SemRush. This tool gives users a complete breakdown of keywords with multiple ideas, variations, and difficulty levels. It also provides long-term keywords which are great to brainstorm content ideas and identify any search intent as well.
Google AdWords is great for all businesses – small, medium, and large. While some marketers will tell you that Google AdWords is too expensive, it is considered to be one of the most powerful tools to help businesses connect with their audience. Some of the basic features of Google ads are:
- Increasing website visits
- Increase calls from customers with a CTA or Click-To-Action button
- Increase shop footfall
The best reason to use Google Ads is that ROIs are quite easy to measure. Also, with the latest AI integration, Google AdWords has become faster and easier to use. The multiple targeting options helps users to connect with a larger target audience based on factors such as gender, age, location, and profession.
Google Analytics is another powerful tool that helps track and analyze all data to help make marketing decisions. It provides marketers with information to understand the direction in which the website is going and to make modifications.
Some features of Google Analytics include:
- Provides detailed information about website traffic
- Let’s users create customized metrics and dimensions
- Helps users understand their customers better
- Provides insights into how the business is performing
As a digital marketer, you will need a slew of tools to help you manage and automate your campaigns. Any of the tools mentioned above can be used to create an effective digital marketing strategy. But make sure that you read all the fine print carefully to see how useful it is for your business.
Once you have all your tools in place, you can start moving forward with your campaigns to understand the market flow and your customers better.