- The admission to the course once done, is not transferable to any other individual.
- It is candidate’s responsibility to go through all the T&Cs before completing the enrolment process. Candidate should understand the contents of the course / program.
- Changes to the courses are done to keep its content up-to-date with the latest trends in technology movements. The management reserves the right to make changes to the course without any notice.
Fees & Payments
- No Refund will be provided in case of admissions.
- All Students are supposed to pay the fees as per the due date communicated to them by the counsellors, in case of failure or default MCTA holds the right to withdraw admission anytime. Without any extension granted in the fee schedule, MCTA will not be liable to provide you the benefit of one year access to classroom training.
- Incase if the instalment are not cleared as per the due dates mentioned in the agreement, an interest shall accrue on the overdue amount, from the date overdue until the date paid, at the Overdue rate of 3% per day on the overdue amount.
- All fees is to be paid by cash / online/ local cheques & is non-refundable.
- Candidates are expected to retain the receipts with the Receipt No. and other details for future references.
Course Concepts and Courseware
- 100% attendance is mandatory for all sessions to ensure maximum benefit from the concerned course.
- Courseware provided is protected by copyright and any reproduction in any form or by any other means is illegal.
- After completion of each module all students have to give examination of respective modules. After appearing in exams only, students are eligible to sit for placements.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Students have to pay for any damage they cause to MCTA property.
- Classes cannot be filmed or otherwise recorded in any way without the permission (in writing) of the CEO.
- MCTA may use film or still photographs of students for promotional purposes.
- Students must behave in a suitable way both inside and outside the classroom. MCTA reserves the right to terminate your course in the case of serious misconduct. In this case no fees will be refunded.
MCTA Marketing Policy
- MCTA does not share or sell your contact details, emails or Contact Numbers to any other organisation.
- When you enquire with MCTA you are not anonymous to us! Hence if you enquire with MCTA you authorise MCTA to send you updates based on your requirement via Call or SMS related to your requirements shared.